Every Briefcase an original
Our centuries-old traditional tanning method blends sea salt and sunlight to bring out the unique character of each and every piece. So authentically beautiful, no dyes are ever used.
This classic leather bag design gets an update for modern necessities – namely your notebook computer or tablet device. Internal padding protects without taking up space, and the top cover flap keeps everything secure but accessible. Best, the distinctive look never screams “computer inside.”
LEATHER NORTH-SOUTH BAG FEATURES:
Each item is unique. The precise shade of leather varies from bag to bag, and may be slightly different from the example photos.
- Sturdy Blue Canvas Lining
- Shoulder strap
- Cover flap with two external buckled straps
- Solid brass fittings that will not rust, tarnish or leave black marks
- Three internal compartments
- Two zippered pocket
- Strong, lightweight Morocco leather (naturally waterproof goatskin)
- Natural tanning process without the use of chemicals or dyes
- Tawny color that grows richer and darker with use
- Distinctive leather smell that fades within 4-6 weeks of regular use